Summer Lifeguard Position
Kingswood Campsite is looking for a summer lifeguard!
Do you like
- waking up to birdsongs and grazing deer and going to sleep hearing bullfrogs and watching fireflies and the Milky Way?
- meeting interesting people of all ages?
- spends each afternoon at the beach
- keeps the bathhouse clean and inviting
- uses equipment to maintain the waterfront area
This position starts June 22nd and goes through September 2nd . It has been a 10-week position, but we are open to hiring persons for several weeks at a time, rather than for the entire summer.
If you or someone you know is Red Cross certified, or an avid swimmer interested in getting Red Cross certification, and at least 18 years old, please contact us.
The lifeguard stays in one of the cabins on site and works 6 hours per day – 6 days per week. The job includes cleaning of the bathhouse and maintaining the swimming and boating areas as well as four hours of guarding per day.
Pay rate of $300 per week.
If you are interested or have questions, please contact Cheryl Winship at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-615-1542.
If you think this position might be of interest to someone else, please share this!