COVID19 & Summer 2020

We know things have been a little… different recently, but we’re here to assure you we are continuing our plans to be open this summer and reservations are still being accepted! In an effort to give you full flexibility to change plans as needed, we will now be taking payment one week prior to your reservation, rather than at the time of booking. We hope these measures help you make your summer plans in light of the changing circumstances.

Please know we’re diligently following recommended protocols and guidelines from the CDC on the Coronavirus and will continue to be vigilant in taking precautionary measures so we can all enjoy Kingswood this summer. We remain in contact with experts, authorities and agencies who will help us make the best decisions for everyone. If at some point in the future the Department of Health decides we can not open this summer, we’ll be sure to let you know. If you’ve already made a deposit, we’ll hold your credit for the 2021 season.

If you have questions about registration or reservations, please contact our camp administrator at

We hope you stay healthy and happy as we navigate this challenging period together.