Reservations for 2021 Opening Soon!
By Rachael Skuggevik
If you’re like my family, you’ve already started discussing what dates you want to camp for the 2021 Season. This also means your countdown to New Year’s gets a +1 until Kingswood opens its reservations for the season. Here are the 2021 Season Opening Dates so your family can plan as well:
- Week-Long Reservations Open January 2nd
- Shorter Stays Open March 15th
- The camping season is from Friday, June 25th – Monday, September 6th
There were a lot of changes in 2020, and we’re changing a few things to our reservations process, too… In hopes of reaching more campers we’re working on moving our reservations process to a new system. Those who book a week-long stay before our new booking engine software is complete will receive a $5 discount.
There will be a few differences once the system rolls out:
- You’ll be able to create a camper profile and log in each year to rebook.
- Credit Cards will be accepted (you don’t be prompted to PayPal any longer).
- There will be a $3.50 booking fee, which the company lowered for us based on the length of our season.
- We’ll have an interactive online map for Equipped Sites, RV, and Tent and Trailer all in one place.
- You’ll be able to add additional camper information right from your reservation screen as it gets closer to your date… no more multiple emails with various registration forms.
As always, we’ll be here to help you. You can call the farmhouse directly at 607.637.5407. We’re also introducing a new texting number! Off season you can text or call me (Rachael, the Kingswood Administrator) with questions at 607.301.0640. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be delayed responses, but I will work on getting back to everyone as quick as possible!