Reservations for 2022 Opening January 3rd!
By Lynn Grainger
If you’re like my family, you’ve already started discussing what dates you want to camp for the 2022 Season. Here are the 2022 Season Opening Dates so your family can plan as well:
- Week-Long Reservations Open January 3
- Shorter Stays Open March 15
- The camping season is from Friday, June 24 – Monday, September 5
We have moved our reservation process to a new system last year, and all reservations including Tent & Trailer and RV will go through that system.
- If you’re new to the system, you’ll be able to create a camper profile and log in each year to rebook.
- If you used the system last year, log in and get started.
- Credit Cards will be accepted (you don’t be prompted to PayPal any longer).
- There will be a $3.50 booking fee, which the company lowered for us based on the length of our season.
- We have an interactive online map for Equipped Sites, RV, and Tent and Trailer all in one place. (The booking program calls our Equipped Sites: Rental Units.)
- You can add additional camper information right from your reservation screen as it gets closer to your date… no more multiple emails with various registration forms.
As always, we’ll be here to help you. You can call the farmhouse directly at 607.637.5407 during the season. Off season you can text or call me (Lynn Grainger, the Kingswood Administrator) with questions at 607.301.0640. You can also email me at email@example.com. I will work on getting back to everyone as quick as possible!