2021 Rates and Reservations
Full Payment is Due at Booking.
Three Ways to Camp
- $355 per Week
- $50 per Weekday
- $1,500 per Season
- $225 per Week
- $50 per Day
- $125 per Week
- $25 per Day
2021 Camping Rates
Cabin Tents with Fully-Equipped Kitchen Sites
- Weekly (7 Days): $355.00
- Weekend (Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights OR Fri, Sat, and Sun nights): $255.00
- Weeknights: Sunday – Thursday: $50/night
The above rates are for a maximum of 6 people per site. Extra campers: $10 per person/night – maximum of 10.
For Equipped Campsites, a weekend reservation must be for 3 nights: Thursday, Friday, Saturday OR Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Check Availability & Reserve Here
Tent & Trailer Camping and the Spruce Campsites
- Weekly (7 Days): $125.00
- Daily: $25/day
The above rates are for a maximum of 6 people per site. If you will be camping with more than 6 people, please reserve a second campsite.
The above listed rates have been established for the 2021 camping season which runs from June 25 through September 5.
Please contact Rachael Skuggevik at: email@example.com. You may also give Rachael a call/text at: 607-301-0640.
Changes to our Cancellation Policy
Kingswood is a non-profit organization run by volunteers. Our primary resource for operating expenses comes from our camping fees. Because of the unique nature of Kingswood, the limited number of equipped campsites and our short summer season, we need to impose the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation requests must be received 14 days or more before the first day of a scheduled reservation. We’re trying to accommodate all those who want to visit us so if you can’t make it, please allow us to open the site up to someone who can.
- Cancellation requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to Rachael Skuggevik at 607-301-0640.
Special Note about Reserving the Pines:
From January 2nd through May 15th reservations for the Pines for any duration will be limited to people with mobility issues or other special needs. The Pines will be available for general registration after May 15th. Electricity is available to accommodate campers who require a CPAP machine to facilitate breathing at night. Electricity will only be made available to campers with special needs such as this. If you have any questions, please e-mail Rachael Skuggevik: email@example.com or phone: 607-301-0640.
Other Reservation Notes:
- An Equipped Site is outfitted for a maximum of 6 people. Up to four additional campers are welcome, but they must sleep in their own tents. Each additional camper will be charged $10/day. The maximum number of campers permitted per campsite is 10.
- Tent & Trailer and Spruce sites are designed for one tent, or one small trailer, with up to 6 campers. The maximum number of campers permitted per campsite is 6.
- A two vehicle limit per campsite is requested. This helps to reduce soil erosion and prevents high traffic rut damage on soft soil. Additional parking is available in the parking lot by the farmhouse and up near Eagle Field.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. You may arrive earlier and use our facilities, but please do not go up to your campsite until after 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 1 p.m. Your site must be vacant by then to allow the manager time to turn over your site for the next campers. You are welcome to stay and use the facilities, but please remove all of your personal belongings from your campsite. Please leave the campsite in the condition you found it!